COMMERCIAL PROPERTY MANAGER
Group Three Property Management is looking for an experienced full-time Commercial Property Manager to join their team!
||Salary will be negotiable based on experience
Duties include, (but are not limited to):
- Handle tenant inquiries/concerns in a timely and courteous manner.
- Inspect property and tenant spaces periodically to ensure compliance with leases and upkeep of property.
- Preparing Lease documents and working closely with prospective tenants and outside brokers to lease vacant spaces and conducting tenant move-ins and move-outs.
- Schedule and coordinate all vendors for work/maintenance being done on the properties, as well as obtain service contracts for regular seasonal duties (such as snow removal and lawn maintenance).
- Review invoicing from vendors and ensuring that they are billed correctly and proper codes are being utilized for the internal accounting department.
- General duties such as assisting in preparation of monthly financial documents and reports; maintain filing and record systems; update tenant vacancies, as well as lease expiries; working closely with building operators, managing and delegating all staff and vendors; and being on-call 24 hours and/or ensuring that there is 24 hour emergency coverage for the buildings at all times.
|The successful candidate will have a Real Estate Associate License, with 3+ years of directly relevant Commercial Property Management experience. Exceptional interpersonal skills demonstrating the ability for working within a team of professionals committed to a positive resolution process, and the delivery of excellent customer service, and the skills necessary to plan, manage and review budgets is desired. The ability to work under pressure and be self-motivated, while having exemplary time management skills and being detail oriented are also attributes that are required for job success. Reliable transportation is required as properties are located throughout Edmonton and surrounding area, as well as Calgary.